We’re excited to send you our best-in-class meats, and provide you with a true taste of home. Here’s why you should shop with Jolly Posh:
We offer free shipping on all orders over $95.
If your order is under $95, we charge $9.99 flat-rate shipping, plus an additional $14 for your thermal cooler and dry-ice to safely ship frozen meats.
Orders are shipped each week on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Orders placed after 12pm CST on Wednesdays will ship at the commencement of the following week, unless you select expedited shipping at checkout.
We typically ship packages within 24 hours from an order being received, subject to the conditions above.
Where We Ship
We ship to any location in the 48 adjoining U.S. States.
Please note, due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, to PO boxes, to APO/FPO addresses, or internationally.
Receiving Your Package
When you receive your package:
- Your signature is not required at the time of delivery and your package will be delivered without a signature
- Our products are highly perishable, and we strongly recommend you are on hand to receive your goods
- Do not touch with your bare hands or skin any dry ice that may remain in your package
- When your shipment arrives, check that your products are chilled (ie. noticeably cold to the touch)
- All products should be placed immediately in either your refrigerator or freezer (as should the gel packs, if you want to reuse them).
Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee:
- We genuinely care about your opinion and want you to be totally satisfied with your order
- We guarantee that your products will arrive at your door chilled - ie. noticeably cold to the touch
- If you receive any meat products that are not chilled, or have thawed in their entirety, please let us know within 24 hours of receipt of delivery, and we will provide a refund
Similarly, if any products were found to be damaged upon arrival, the wrong item was shipped, or some other issue occurred with your shipment, please contact us and we will work with you to correct it.
Note, we are not responsible for delays in transit caused by high package volume, weather, mechanical error, strikes, natural disasters, terrorism safety control or local carrier miss-scans.
We are not responsible for information provided by customers, particularly inaccurate or incomplete shipping information.
Customers are responsible for ensuring that all order information is accurate and complete, particularly billing and shipping addresses; and for making sure that all packages are received in a timely manner, with all products immediately refrigerated or frozen upon arrival.
Order Changes & Cancellations
To change or cancel an order:
- Find your order number, and send us an email using our “Contact Us” page, citing your order number
- We will do all that we can to assist you, including making any necessary modifications, refunding your money, or holding your order until you’re ready
- We cannot cancel or make changes to an order if it has already been shipped
Please contact us if you have any further questions, we are here to help, and to supply you with our best-in-class meat products.